Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

EIS physical models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 15, 2016
KW
Hello everyone

I'm looking for a matching physical model to the graphs I got from EIS of reinforced bar in concrete.

The cube of poroeus concrete (150x150mm) with the bar of common reinforcment steel in the middle positioned vertically is fully covered by 1M NaCl solution. The rebar is connected to the circuit by a steel wire that is also in contact with liquid medium.

It's pretty hard to find matching model, even, when I might have a clue what's happening in evaluated material.
Models proposed by me, based on my thoughts are not giving me similiar graphs ( in ZSimpWIN -Z"/Z') to those I got from the study of material.

Maybe some of you, much more experianced or with the insight of the problem has an advice for me, or an information about what kind of models others, you, you know they do, are using with success.

I'm new to this kind of problems and I'm doing this study for my thesis as an engineer and the time is running so please :)

By the way, I'm from Poland, University of Technology in Gdańsk. :) Maybe that'll help :p

http://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=65d08bff-44b2-42a9-8794-69479ef599c6&file=wykres.png
Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back