Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

Eurocode & ENV Documents

Status
Not open for further replies.

dunewambo

Mechanical
Mar 27, 2002
ZA
Is there a source where I can find/download Eurocodes,especially ENV 1993-7 which deals with Marine and maritiem structures? As far as I know these European pre-standards are issued for experimental use and comment! Or, where can i find a CEN standards for the above?

Hope someone can help. Thanks.
Mark
Cape Town

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Mark, I am not sure if this will help. But a while back when I was studying up on CE certification, they said all 'prestandards' as you call it, are published in a official CE periodical. The problem is, I can not remember the name of it. If I remember, I will check my links at home to see if I can come up with the name. I do know that all potential standards are published in this periodical before they are made mandatory. I believe it is a bi-annual periodical.

buzzp, thanx for your input. I have been doing somereading up and the ENV Documents (pre-standards) will be issued in the form of EN Codes sometime in 2003. However, it would be good to get hold of the current pre-standard env docs!! Especially thsoe for Eurocode 3 - Steel Structures, whic h contains 10 parts. Would be good if you can find those links at home. Thanks. Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back