Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

European standard(EN standard) to be used for cross piping fittings 0.5 inch to 40 inch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ANTRIJ

Petroleum
Jun 24, 2014
IN
I would like to know ,the European standard to be used for cross piping fittings 0.5 inch to 40 inch.
Your help would be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Do you mean crosses?
index_baj6q5.jpg

Piping fittings are covered by the EN 10253-series

Yes
For Jacket piping (liquid sulfur) I am planning to use piping cross fitting for rodding purpose . But I am not able to find piping cross STD, in European standard “EN 10253-2 “ only tee dimension is available , whether I can use the same tee dimension for cross and also all technical requirement for cross can be used the same STD ,”EN 10253-2”

Your help would be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

No, I’m afraid not. If it’s not part of the EN 10253, you need to resort to something else. Maybe EN13480 can provide help.

You want find standard crosses in EN 13480, correct. But maybe EN 13480 provides design rules for a custom cross, as that code has a lot of specific rules whic hsets it apart (in that respect) from B31.3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back