Extreme Environmentalism...? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

shenoy

Structural
Nov 10, 1999
IN
I am in South India. <br>
In our region, many plants and mega Industries are all set to start. But, Due to the So called environmentalists, Industries face a tough time to start. The Pseudo Environmentalists propagate so much of misinformation about the industries- like One MT of Cement Manufacture will produce One MT of CO2! -- and things like that. The investors think twice before they plan anything here.<br>
This has lead to a lot of problems for the technologists, Administrators and investors.<br>
Of course, We should not pollute our environment for the sake of Industry. But there is always a limit to these pollutants which people can bear? Is there a society or a organisation which give the sustainable level of the pollutants? Too much of Extremism in the environmentalists can lead us no where. Can somebody help?

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

This is obviously a political issue. I don't know the environmental laws in India, and I don't think directing you to the United States EPA will help. You need to become familiar with the environmental laws of India. Hire an environmental lawyer. The organizations you seek are environmental and that does not appear to be what you are looking for. This is a very complicated issue. It's not just about sustainable risk. If groups are fighting you you need to organize. In the US we use lobbyists.

As co-inventor of a flame combustion monitoring system that was successfully tested in 2002 - Guess what. I contacted all known environmental groups for help in propagating the business. The sooner we improve the environment the better. So I asked for help from every known environmental group, AT NO COST to them, to advise me how to help the environmental cause.
The response was phenominal! Not one responded with help!!!!The only response was from one group that continues to bombard me with offers to join their group and contribute money to their group!!!

THERE IS NOT ONE SINGLE ENVIRONMENTAL GROUP IN THE WORLD THAT IS INTERESTED IN IMPROVING THE ENVIRONMENT!
Name one!
The environmental goal is to create large institutions, get lots of funds, get lots of publicity, at the expense of advancement.
Remember &quot;March of Dimes!&quot; No one does because March of Dimes effectively found a cure for polio!!!! Then the organization virtually disappeared. NOT ON OUR WATCH, THE environmentalist ALL SAY. THIS ENVIRONMENTAL GROUP IS going to be NO 'MARCH OF DIMES' organization.

TO GET RID OF THE ENVIRONMENTALIST - SOLICIT THEIR HELP!!!
They have no help and thusly will vaporize!
I FOUND OUT THE HARD WAY.

Be more specific about your project and this group will help you. ASK SPECIFIC QUESTIONS. We are here to help. Improves fossil combustion efficiency with co-invented cost effective combustion monitor. Reduces NOx, CO, LOI, opacity. haclift@yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back