Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

FANTASTIC SITE FOR EXCEL PROGRAMS,ARTICLES,ETC 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I happened across this site today and was amazed at the amount of information offered to engineers free (excel programs, magazine subcriptions, technical articles, etc).
You might want to check it out!

The EXCEL engineering programs offered seemed to be good AND were at moderate prices ($6-$90). They also will let you sell your programs (I have over 100 EXCEL programs in english units I could offer; many of which I originated in the old APPLEWORKS spreadsheet program for the APPLE; and then translated to IBM format for symphony. lotus and excel).

If anyone has been or is a member or has sold any programs on this site let me know what your experience was like.

The more you learn, the less you are certain of.

Well, never mind the content, how about that for a site name! A double bilingual pun and an acronym!
Cheresources:
* CHemical Engineer Sources
* Chere = share
* chere = sweet (French)sources (sauces?)
Intentional? nice to think so.

CHDO1,
I have been in contact with the site, and we are in the early stages of agreement to sell several of my Excel spreadsheets via this site in 2004.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back