Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

FANUC RH control teach pendant not enabled

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhlang

Automotive
Jan 17, 2007
US
I have a Fanuc RH control(Karel R-H 2.22P Rev A). It don't have CRT and Keyboard. So I try put a teach pendant(Version TS 1.1).I can see boot up information in the teach pendant. but after boot up the teach pendant can't be enabled. Please give kindly suggestion

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

You are turning on the enable switch and pressing the deadman switch, right? My deadman switch has to be pushed fairly hard to get it to connect.

Thank you BobM3. Yes I hold deadman switch right, than I turn on the on/off switch at teach pendant but the LCD is light but no any information in it. If I release deadman switch the Fault LED will light up. In my control panel only have a Remote on/off switch. It use for on/off the panel enabled LED. But it no switch on control panel to on/off the teach pendant enabled LED. My teach pendant type: A05B-2051-C142. Do you think any way will lock or disabled the teach pendant enabled function at robot parameter, program or PLC port?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back