Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

flexlm problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkoundo

Jan 28, 2006
GB
I am trying to create an abaqus input file using patran 2004. i get the following message in the .msg.01 file:

You have requested to run MSC.Patran on a Windows (Windows 5.1 (Build 2600: Service Pack 2)). There are no version 2003.0401 licenses installed to satisfy this request. License File: MSC_LICENSE_FILE = c:\MSC.Software\MSC.Licensing\9.2\license.dat Please request your systems administrator to review the installation procedures for MSC.Software products on your system and/or contact your Support Representative for further assistance.

a similar thread was posted in the past, however i need more detailed instructions to solve this problem.

many thanks
MK

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

It seems that the version of the license you have is not corresponding to the actual software. Usually it just doesn't break as such. I'm guessing you did some updates or similar.

If you eventually get it working you could perhaps be interesed to see your license usage. It's often that people buy too many licenses which may or may not be the case for your company as well.
Take a look at license statistics. It's really a nice tool for seeing your license usage easily.
Good luck!

-- Poul

Hi,
I would like to use Elastoplastic Constitutive Model by introducing Stress/Strain Curve (Nonlinear Data Input) in MSC.Patran.

Do you know how should I introduce Stress/Strain Curve as a value? Please let me know if you have any example?

Regards,
AAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back