Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

For Loop

Status
Not open for further replies.

NandaVitri

Bioengineer
Dec 17, 2018
NL
Hey Guys,

So, i'm trying to do For loop in my file to define a concentration changes in respect to x.

The approach used :

I have to first solve the CO2lSS with ode solver and resulted in CO2lSS(x).

And from there i substitute into the equation of CO2gSS(x) equation, where inside the equation there the CO2gin and CO2lin which i want to do iteration.

CO2lin (n) has to equal to the CO2lout (n-1) and CO2gin (n) has to equal to CO2gout (n-1).

Where n is the number of cycle, and each cycle is 250 m.

So i want to make a loop where everytime the concentration reach x=250 m, that value will be used for another concentration in value.

I tried but it still gives error. Hope you guys can help.

I would really appreciate it.

Thank you.

https://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=76addefe-fb4a-4879-b49e-92a5d46368ea&file=Changing_concentration_in_reactor_c_(1).xmcd
Replies continue below

Recommended for you

I can't open your file - with my copy of Mathcad 13.

It is usually helpful to "downsave" your file when posting to an online forum to allow the largest number of people to attempt to help you - not just the ones with the latest version. Given the turmoil in Mathcad's ownership, I hope you understand that I expect to NEVER have a new copy of Mathcad ever again.

If you can't downsave, then can you try including a screen-capture?

This kind of troubleshooting is probably in something syntax not quite right. Only way to tell is to see the code.

No one believes the theory except the one who developed it. Everyone believes the experiment except the one who ran it.
STF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back