Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Fortran developer studio

Status
Not open for further replies.

laabidimhe

Computer
Mar 2, 2009
Hello,
Can you please help me with this problem in the Fortran developper Studio (Microsoft Visual Studio 97). I have a code with 90 subroutines each one in separated file,
I managed to compile it with developper Lahey ED,
then with the developper studio (microsoft visual studio 97) he asks me in the creation of the project to choose between (makefile QuickWin application win32 application win32 consol application, Win 32 dynamic link library. static library.
whats the good one, I try all but the link errors persists.
And if I use static console in my project I see it does not make mistakes, but he asked the executable (What is this executable).

please help me
Thank you in advance.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

I'm confused - are you using MS developer studio i.e. Powerfortran 4 or Lahey?

What sort of errors are you getting? If you say what sort of errors you're getting, someone may be able to point you in the right direction.

Thank you for you reply

I use the MS developer studio, all the errors it is a error of link, yesterday I tried to copy the library of Lahey in MS developer studio, the number of error reduced from 58 errors to 1 error (error of lib file)
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back