Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

fortran for graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.

civil2013

Structural
Feb 27, 2005
GB
Hi, I need to built a 3d model using x,y,z coordinates..sample model prepared in a software is attached here.. the model might have 100nodes, of which not all coordinates are connected to each other.....I get the coorindates generated in my fortran95 program. I am using fortran tools6.1 which has gnuplot and plplot. I wish to make it a exe file, which can be distributed across windows pcs without fortran/or its libraries.

in simple, my requirement is to create multiple line plots in a 3d graph/environment using fortran.

thanks

http://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=05ab936d-c8d7-4d7a-bbdf-5e0f56b0eeea&file=3d-Capture.JPG
Replies continue below

Recommended for you

I think your answer is in Chapter 4 of the PLplot documentation...it has to do with compiling plplot static-ly, in the first place. Then, you can probably just provide your users with your program executable and the two font files (plstnd5.fnt and plxtnd5.fnt) and probably some kind of launch script (batch file) where you can setup environment variables so the program can find those font files at run time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back