Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Free Heat Transfer Web Reference 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
All:

I highly endorse the idea and contribution that Nosey has made. I first went to the URL that Nosey recommended in Thread135-69800:

I saved the Wolverine Databook II index file in a new folder in my hard drive. I then went to

where the 32 sections of the Databook II are found. I downloaded each section by saving the target to the hard drive folder I had previously created by right-clicking and saving the target as. By doing this, I wound up with a Wolverine Databook Folder where I can pull up the databook index and click on the previously hyper-linked section titles, which instantly take me to the section I've selected.

This is great heat transfer design information which should be available to all interested engineers. Some of it applies to finned tube applications (as it should, since Wolverine has paid for it) but it all applies to basic heat transfe with excellent expert advice from Ken Bell.

Thank you, once again, Nosey. May your talented proboscis continue to ferret out similar engineering information for the benefit of all!

Art Montemayor
Spring, TX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back