Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Free Plastic Materials Webinars - Limited Time Only! 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demon3

Materials
Jun 6, 2005
US
Dear Friends,

Many of you may know that I have been giving training on plastics materials for well over a decade. Well, if you are wondering how plastic materials work, then this is your chance to get free training. These carefully crafted videos are the culmination of decades of work and I want to share them for free.

Sadly, most of the top plastics experts are no longer with us, creating a vacuum of knowledge. I was lucky to have been taught by inspirational teachers, like Professor Norman Billingham and I want to help the next generation of experts get a head start. Plastics can be exciting but the field can be a little intimidating. Sadly, university courses do not prepare us well for the real world. Therefore, my training courses are focused on what we actually need to know.

Normally, I sell these for hundreds of dollars each and I don't know how long I can leave them up for free so, if you are interested, have a look now.

Here are links to the recorded seminars ready to watch or download:

• Introduction to Plastic Materials

• Filled Plastics – Foundation

• Filled Plastics – Advanced

• Dispersants & Coupling Agents

• Impact Modification of Plastics

I hope that you find them useful in your work.

Chris DeArmitt PhD FRSC
President

Plastic materials consultant to the Fortune 100

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back