Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

From paper to CAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dwarf091151

Mechanical
Sep 10, 2003
US
I used to do my drafting and graphic designing on a board with triangles and various sized nails to scratch my vellum. Then did other types of work for a few years. Now wanting to be back in design work, and have learned AutoCAD 2000 through 3D Modeling. (High percentile of my Manufacturing Technologies program at St. Pete College.) With economy slow, can anyone help me find work in the Tampa Bay area? Just attempting to network.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

There are quite a few job shacks, sites, on the internet for drafting work, and mechanical is pretty popular. Go to google and type in drafting jobs, and it will return some of the bigger ones. Some are lame and flaky, but some are pretty good. That might give you some leads. Also on the web there usually is an association for about every trade imaginable, and they usually have links for jobs needed or wanted. Hope this helps..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back