Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

Fuselage Cross section / Diameter

Status
Not open for further replies.

BandaGunda

Aerospace
Nov 12, 2019
LU
I remember to have seen a graphic providing the fuselage barrel cross section diameters of B747/B757/B767. I am not sure where. Could any of you help me by providing the diameters of these aircraft? Thanks. Banda.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Not sure I should provide actual data, but I typically locate that information in the AMM Chapter 6 and the SRM Chapter 53. If you have access to the AMM or SRM you should be able to find them.

The cross sectional diagrams you refer to may be contained in the Liaison manuals for those respective aircraft. You can also find an overview of the aircraft dimensions in Appendix AE of the MPD for Boeing Aircraft.

Keep em' Flying
//Fight Corrosion!

@debodine, @LiftDivergence and @SparWeb: Thanks for your responses. Got it in Nui's book. cheers.

Further more on this:
Interface control document for the installation of monuments/dividers, provides decompression load as a function of the compartment volume Vs. Ventilation area. For the ventilation area, is it well founded to include the various decompression panel areas and floor level grill exit areas? or just the divider opening area to the airflow?
Cheers.
~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back