Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

GEASWUG - Greater Evansville Area SolidWorks User Group - March 21st

Status
Not open for further replies.

SBaugh

Mechanical
Mar 6, 2001
US
We have been working hard to come up with a great meeting this year, especially next month! Like I have told some of you already, if you do not attend any other meetings, this is one DO NOT want to miss! We have some very special guests this time that you will want to meet.

Date:
Thursday March 21st, 2013

Where:
Berry Plastics Corporation **Contact me via the RSVP link for details of the location**

Meeting Agenda:

5:00: Doors open

5:00 - 5:30: Network and Dinner

5:30 - 5:45: Opening Remarks

5:45 - 6:00: Special Guest **Gian Paolo Bassi** (Vice President, Research and Development)

6:00 - 7:00: Richard Doyle (Solidworks User Group leader) - "Solidworks Tips and Tricks"

7:00 - 7:15: Break

7:15 - 8:00: Matt Lorono (Solidworks R&D Definition Product Manager) - "Getting the most out of recent drawing enhancements"

8:00 - 8:30: Network

Information:
Richard Doyle is a great resource and I encourage you to find Richard at our meeting and talk with him. I have known Richard going on 14-15 years now, and he has always been a pillar in the community. With his help and the help of few others they built this community within Solidworks many years ago and still today his passion is seen by all of us. Our own community (GEASWUG) would not be here if it were not for him and countless others that dedicate their time out of their life to try and keep these groups alive and full of energy. He is a good friend and has been for many years to me. I hope you see the same passion when you meet him at our meeting.

RSVP for March 21st
Below is the link for an RSVP to attend the meeting.
Copy and paste the link in your internet browser -

Scott Baugh, CSWP [pc2]
Berry Plastics
Cad Admin\Design Engineer
GEASWUG Greater Evansville Area SWUG Leader
"If it's not broke, Don't fix it!"
faq731-376

I hate to say it Jeff, but I am glad you are jealous! But its really because we are the [bomb]... [lol] just kidding dude... just ask Richard its what I did, plus I had a little help this year at World.

We tried for Bertrand Sicot, but he could not make it this year, even though we gave them 2 years worth of Dates for our next meetings. So Richard offered to bring Gian Bassi instead and we took it. Matt Lorono just happened to be in town learning our Process here at Berry Plastics for his Research & Development per his request, so he offered to present as well. No compliant here! Saves my SW 2013 presentation for next Qtr.

[cheers],

Scott Baugh, CSWP [pc2]
Berry Plastics
faq731-376

There is a slight update in the timing Schedule for the meeting:

5:45 - 6:15: Special Guest **Gian Paolo Bassi** (Vice President, Research and Development)

6:15 - 7:00: Richard Doyle (Solidworks User Group leader) - "Solidworks Tips and Tricks"

Scott Baugh, CSWP [pc2]
Berry Plastics
faq731-376

Will you be able to post presentations somewhere for us folk not in the Evansville area?

Well they are not my presentations, but I will ask to see if they are willing to let me post their presentations some where.

Scott Baugh, CSWP [pc2]
Berry Plastics
faq731-376

Thats a good Idea CBL... but I wouldn't no where to start to set that up... any suggestions?

Scott Baugh, CSWP [pc2]
Berry Plastics
faq731-376

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back