Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Go!Model 64 Reverse Engineering Software 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrittToolEngineer

Aerospace
Aug 4, 2016
US
Greetings,

I am looking for anyone who has heard of and hopefully has experience at Go!Model 64 reverse engineering software. If you do, would you please help give me a shove in the right direction as far as turning scan data into model.

Thank you so much in advance,

Brent

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Never heard of. Is there a website you can post ?
If i search for "Go!Model 64 reverse engineering software" i seem to find software for "reverse engineering of 64 bit windows software", not "3d Models".

Regards,
Tomas

Tomas,

I get the same thing on my search. I do know the Go!Model 64 is old software, it is all that our company has as we have few and far in between opportunities with this. The replacement software is GeoMagic, and there are some youtube examples that have gotten me a little boost, but I'm definitely needing more help, possibly training to become effective. I was hoping that I could get lucky and find someone on here that might be able to boost my learning curve on the initial project.

Thanks,

Brent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back