Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Group of ICAO certified Aircraft Warning Lights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luxsolar

Electrical
Sep 19, 2016
IN
Am searching for a group of ICAO certified Aircraft Warning Lights Enthusiased. Does anyone know of any group online or offline to know more about Obstruction Light rules, especially in India

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Quote (moon161)

>>You could try and use a bottle jack to press the studs out. You could hold it down using the adjacent studs. <<

>> There is not enough room to press them out towards the bottom. Or am I misunderstanding your suggestion? Although maybe could potentially press it down enough to break it loose, maybe 1/2", then pull it back up. <<

However it works out. Breaking it loose is key. Time AND Load AND penetrant may work for you too. A bottle jack is something you can pump up and leave it be if it's not keeping something from falling on you.

@moon161 ... ?

@OP ... "Aircraft Warning Lights" I understand, but "Enthusiased" I don't get ??

another day in paradise, or is paradise one day closer ?

Just lost in translation, RB.
Something you could only replicate if you could determine the OP's language, and force the right phrase thru google translate into english.

STF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back