Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

Help me ( Hose quick release coupling)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMINATAISSA

Industrial
Sep 20, 2021
MA
Hello friend i hope that you are good.I have a question about the Quick release coupling ,my client demand a flexible hose ,DN 25 TO 600 mm, with quick release coupling but my vendor said to me that [highlight #CC0000]""""‘’

the connection is all quick release coupling, but the largest dia. of quick coupling

is DN100, larger than DN100, we have to make flange connection. Can you agree to make flange connection type, we can also supply the counter flange

‘’[/highlight]
the material is Steel .I just want to know if it is true that above DN100 mm i will not find this type of connection ,or i have to find an other vendor or discuss this point with the client?????
Thank you so much [bigsmile]

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Hello mk3223 thank you , in reality we are a executive society we don't have a lot of idea why the society or the engineering staff use this type of coupling hose or why they use this hose (to absorb vibration or to use it in coupling and decoupling the process..).it is a piping project and my society is charged to execute and purchase product that they need .So ,as i understand if this hose will be used just to absorb vibration there is no problem in using flanged end, if not we have to respect their demand.but my question is that in hose with DN more than 100mm can we find this type of coupling or not???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back