Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

Help To Create a Title Block to my company 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexisRod1990

Automotive
Jun 10, 2013
Greatings

I new in this forum, i dont know if you answer this question. But i need a litle help to create a documention and rules for a Title bloc for my company.

Im a Mecatronic Engineer, Im From Dominican Republic.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Your image is not working... you need to make sure its uploaded to something like dropbox or an online location, before your image will be seen.

I would take the one Solidworks provides you and modify it, or delete everything within the current sheet and make your own.

I recently re-created ours using the bottom left corner (which is the drawings Origin) and fixing the sketch lines. Then I added more lines and used dimensions to fix the outer sheet size. I then created the sheet with a sketch and used a dimension to fix the offset distance from the edge of the sheet size and I slowly created the titleblock. I hid all the dimensions or construction sketch lines on a layer. This keeps the dimensions and lines available for me to use later or when I go to a larger sheet size. The titleblock and characters within the titleblock you will have to move when you make the sheet larger.

Size B with Dimensions

Without seeing your image, I hopw that helps you... I find it easier to create the Size B sheet and move up from there, or even down to an "A" either Landscape or Portrait.
Regards,

Scott Baugh, CSWP [pc2]
Berry Plastics
Cad Admin\Design Engineer
GEASWUG Greater Evansville Area SWUG Leader
"If it's not broke, Don't fix it!"
faq731-376

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back