Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Eng-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Help with SACS. ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

csaeng

Civil/Environmental
Apr 22, 2008
US
I have a little bit familiarity with SACS (used somewhat, long back) and have recently been assigned a project independently. I am in a situation where I cannot find much help online such as videos (other than 2 on SACS website). Colleagues being superbusy, I guess I am going to have to pick it up myself earliest I can. Does anyone know of any resources that I can use to speed up the learning (modelling, creating/assigning load cases etc). I have questions that could be answered by someone in a jiffy but takes me forever to find the answers. Appreciate any information/guidance to tackle this situation. I don't see any classes available in Houston, Texas area either.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Sorry guys, I am talking about SACS - structural analysis computer software.

And that falls into the spreadsheet category how? I think at this point this is a microsoft excel forum, but if anybody is still using quatro-pro, 1-2-3, or Symphony those would be applicable too. I guess the open office equivalent to excel would count too.

There are appropriate forums for this topic, like:
forum727

As well as program specific ones that can be found in the forum listings:

TTFN
faq731-376
7ofakss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back