Hi all I am looking for using a Wi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gholam Baghery

Mechanical
Apr 10, 2021
CA
Hi all
I am looking for using a WiMAX router for sending and receiving clips. Is there anyone who has some experience in this field

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Clips of what? And what issues are you having?

Dan - Owner
Footwell%20Animation%20Tiny.gif

Hi MacGyvers
The Wimax router that I am going to use, is something like the attached files. It will be used for sending a live video by an old mobile and Wi-Fi network for a range of 5 Km.in urban areas. I want to know is it possible to use old mobiles without a sim card and just only with a Wi-Fi connection? Is this device provide such a network for this purpose?
11_frgnvz.png

A cell phone will (generally) work without a SIM card, as long as you're not doing anything that requires the cell towers. However, it's probably easier to just get a purpose-built WiFi-capable camera and be done with it. Without digging into the docs, I can't say if that particular router will work for the intended purpose, but probable.

Either way, be aware that this forum is not for this type of question... that question is geared more towards a general support forum. This forum deals more with the signal itself rather than the equipment.

Dan - Owner
Footwell%20Animation%20Tiny.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back