Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Hole Dimension Table (Interactive Drafting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TopGuns

Mechanical
Jun 4, 2004
CA
Hi folks,

Does anyone know how to change the number of decimal places within a Hole Dimension Table? I need to show trailing zeros within the table.

Thanks

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Hi,

Change the precision before you create the table.

Precision field is grey then have a look in tools/options/ drafting

go to Administration TAB

Use STYLE values to create new objects = OFF

Eric N.

This did not work for me. However I am more interested in how to display the trailing zeros with the coordinate dimension table.

anyone have ideas?

Thanks.

Hi,

V5 R2 or V5 P2 Rxx....

P stands for Platform, P1,P2 or P3 usually P2 (student version P1) ; Rxx is the Release, R14 is current one

Check in Help/About CATIA V5...

INDOCTI DISCANT ET AMENT MEMINISSE PERITI

Eric N.

I believe it is V5 P2 R13. In Help/About it Catia is says:

CATIA Version 5.13. Service Pack 6. Build Number 13.

In tools/options the user interface style is P2 (not sure if that is the same as platform level)

Thanks.
-- Jay

Hi,

So it should work...

1) select points
2) change the number of decimal
3) clic the function to get coordinate in table
4)...

Trailing zero are added manually in R12 SP4. I don't know if you can define that in a parameter somewhere in R13.

indocti discant et ament meminisse periti

[highlight]Eric N.[/highlight]

Yeah I know, just like all the other drafting functions - but for some reason it doesn't.

I tried exactly what you said and I still don't get trailing zeros. I've alsow tried selecting the table after placement and tried to change the decimal place drop-down box and it makes no difference?

It's not a huge deal, I just happened to come across this thread and wondered if someone knew how to get this to work because I had tried every obvious thing I could and it still wouldn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back