Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Hole Wizard Problem in Portuguese Brazilian

Status
Not open for further replies.

lokkosdu

Automotive
Oct 3, 2006
BR
I'm having a problem using HOLE WIZARD in the PORTUGUESE BRAZILIAN version, in ENGLISH it works fine but when I'm going to use it in Portuguese when I call the HOLE WIZARD:

"ERROR READING THE DATA TABLE "AM_DATA_THRD".

I've already found this data table in the database file swbrowser.mdb but the problem still existing.

Anyone have any idea how to fiz this problem?

repair should works? Install Sp. 2.2 ?

Thanks in advance.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Please clarify ... it sounds like you are trying to use English and Portuguese-Brazilian from one install.

I may be wrong, but I believe SW can only operate in the language chosen when it was installed.

[cheers]

It can be used in two languages.

(here of course)

One it's Portuguese Brazilian (choosen language, and CD language), and ENGLISH (configurating by TOOLS OPTIONS).

It's perfect normal here in Brazil, cuz the Portuguese_Brazilian's version it's pretty unstable, but I have customers here that preffer to use in portuguese (the top reason for buying the 2007's version). And we usually use in English, but many preffer in portuguese, and happened this case, but it's the first time it happens, neither in the var portal of the solidworks in the SPR's and SR's.

So before oppening an Sr I wish to know if anyone else had the same problem if there's any solution!

Than ks in advance!

The problem is, I'm in the VAR!lol

I've just posted here before submitting it to SolidWorks Corporation wondering to know if someone had a similar problem! Got it?

Thanks in advance!

----------
SolidWorks Help-Center
Santo André, Brazil...
-> <-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back