Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Hopcalite 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdcarr

Chemical
Aug 27, 2003
GB
I need to purchase a large amount of hopcalite or similar - cab anyone give me some cheap suppliers

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Try Carus:
Carus Chemical Company is the manufacturer of a series of manganese based catalysts, called CARULITE® catalysts. These Hopcalite type catalysts are used for breathable air purification, emission air purification, and process air purification.

Specific applications would include the destruction of carbon monoxide, ozone, and volatile organic compounds (VOCs). CARULITE® catalysts are available in both granular and extrusion forms and in various sizes, depending upon the application. More...

For questions regarding the proper application of the CARULITE® catalysts or for assistance with system design, please contact Mr. Joseph Sigmund, Market Manager, at 815-224-6504 or by e-mail at joe.sigmund@caruschem.com

Its been some time since I worked on the manufacture of it at Scott Aviation. They produced primarily for internal use. They may now sell it externally.

Status
Not open for further replies.