Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

How can I rotate an image in Mathcad file?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mehassan

Student
Feb 26, 2024
SE
Hi
I am using Mathcad prime 9. Now i want to insert an image in my Mathcad file as a landscape but it auto changing to portrait. How can I rotate in Mathcad file?

Thanks
Mehedi

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

rather than rotating the rotated pic (how I read what you're trying to do) ... I'd try to figure why it is autorotating the pic, and stop that ...

try the simple stuff ... google "why does mathcad rotate pictures to portrait" ... this is typical ...

How to rotate Mathcad Image photo? | | | Convert Mathcad Image photos
You can use our software Contenta Converter PREMIUM to rotate thousands of Mathcad Image photo. Download now
Step 1: Select your Mathcad Image photo photos
Click on the Add Photos button and select from your computer the Mathcad Image photo photos you wish to rotate. Then click the ‘Next’ button.
Step 2: Rotate your Mathcad Image photo photos
Go the Advanced tab and select Add Effect/Annotation->Composition->Rotate. You will be able to enter the angle of the rotation (in degrees). Click Start! and your Mathcad Image photo photos will soon be rotated.

this involves some 3rd party software, but there also were hits from mathcadhelp.com describing how to manipulate images.

"Hoffen wir mal, dass alles gut geht !"
General Paulus, Nov 1942, outside Stalingrad after the launch of Operation Uranus.

Not seeing an issue with images I'm inserting; how are you verifying that the image is actually landscape?

In any case, you could rotate the image before it's inserted into Mathcad. There are lots of tools for viewing and manipulating images; Windows comes with Photos, which can rotate images.

TTFN (ta ta for now)
I can do absolutely anything. I'm an expert! faq731-376 forum1529 Entire Forum list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back