Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How do I change a symbol in a title block?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrandonClifton

Mechanical
May 2, 2006
US
So I finally found my company's default formats. They were stored out on the network.

Now I need to change the symbol in the title block. Currently the symbol is "logo_dxf_sm.sym.2" but I need to change it to "boa_snake," just like in the title blocks of some other formats.

Does anyone know how to change this symbol? The Browse button is grayed-out in my properties window.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Those of you who know Pro-E, I have a question: If you add a part to the Bill of Materials on an assembly drawing, Pro-e assigns an Item Number to it based on the sequencial numbers assigned to the parts and when prompted puts it in a Find No balloon in the field of the drawing. If a new part is added, it re-assigns the Item Nos keeping the part numbers in sequencial order and maintains the association with the Find No in the field (Find No changes automatically). Can the Bill of Materials be maintained in its original order and the new Item added as the next sequencial Item Number while still maintaining the association with the Find Numbers in the field without re-organizing the Bill of Material based on sequential part numbering?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back