Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

How Do You Deliver a 8,600-Pound Lunar Lander... to the Moon...

Sparweb

Aerospace
May 21, 2003
CA
(First, a friendly nod to acknowledge WKTaylor's similarly-titled thread last week.)

The Rise of India's Private Space Firms
The burgeoning role of India's private space firms and their recent advances. Through interviews with leaders and innovators, learn how they are pushing the boundaries of space.

I understand that no Moon lander in the 5 years since Chandrayaan-3 has completed its landing without incident or accident, and none have included an autonomous rover.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Ahem... SW... Your video-link was the same one that I posted for the Europa Clipper... perhaps there was another You meant to post for the 'Chandrayaan-3'?

Regards, Wil Taylor
o Trust - But Verify!
o For those who believe, no proof is required; for those who cannot believe, no proof is possible. [variation, Stuart Chase]
o Unfortunately, in science what You 'believe' is irrelevant. ["Orion", HBA forum]
o Only fools and charlatans know everything and understand everything." -Anton Chekhov

Dammit

Right after watching the video you linked, the next vid suggested to me by YT looked similar - but from the other side of the world...
I must have been giggling too much.

Back