Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

how to make the "hole chart" visible??

Status
Not open for further replies.

chedalb

Mechanical
May 30, 2012
CH
Dear all,

we want to add a hole chart with ISO pass through holes with counterbore slots for heads and washers.
We placed the attached hole chart in the mounting points, but we can not get it to be visualized..

for sure there is a missing trick, but I do not find specific indications around..

with regards,
Edo777

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

I just put them in the loadpoint/text/hole folder. File extension has to be .hol

----------------------------------------

The Help for this program was created in Windows Help format, which depends on a feature that isn't included in this version of Windows.

I don't know ... it is the same I did, but I do not see how to show the options I need (i.e. washer tailored counterbore)..
did you wanted to do the same, dgallup?
Did you had a short name for your file names, or loose and long?
thanks in advance,
Edo

Very short, I believe it can only be 4 or 5 characters before the .hol

----------------------------------------

The Help for this program was created in Windows Help format, which depends on a feature that isn't included in this version of Windows.

Early wildfire days, the .hol file name was limited to 3 characters. I believe it is longer in Creo, but not by much.

"Wildfires are dangerous, hard to control, and economically catastrophic."

Ben Loosli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back