Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

How to print all sheets in a drawing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Publish will print model and/or layout tabs, allows you to choose which to plot, allows you to add other layouts from open or closed drawings, and can save the list.

You should look into using Sheet Set Manager. You can activate by typing SHEETSET at your AutoCAD COMMAND: prompt.

By using sheet set manager, among other great uses you can print an entire set of plans by using one command. I have mine set up for Full Size plots and one set up for half size to the printer. You can also select just the drawings in the set that you want a print of and then send them all at once.

There is a thread I started on this. Smoeone mentioned choose "all layout tabs". That is true for older versions, but it apparently doesn't work that way in 2009. I found that I must use "publish" in 2009. I had some difficulty with this at first, but I figured it out. I simply had select the sheets (layouts) and select the plotting device. The plotting device selection has to be done from the plut window and applied to each sheet. I have my template set up so that the plotter I want is always selected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back