Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

how to see highlighted geometry THRU the rest of it? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

vasinka

Mechanical
Mar 14, 2013
US
This is really a visualization preference question.

When in NX 12 component and looking at large model with separate sheet and solid bodies.

I want to be able to see highlighted/selected geometry THRU the bodies that are in the front of it.

Naturally bodies behind other bodies are not visible, but I used to have a settings where when a body is selected and is highlighted it would show the highlight thru all of the none highlighted bodies in the front of it. Is that still an option?

NX 12 modeling

thank you

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

I dont have NX12 so I am not sure if this will help. I am on NX1872. At the top right of NX, there is a search. Type in "See Thru" and you will find several different options that might help. One in particular that I think would help is "See-Thru All".

Hope this helps.

I think you are looking for a selection option. Go to menu preference then selection preference and turn on highlight hidden edges. Maybe this is what you are looking for. Just a thought. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back