Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to trail zeroes in drawing

Status
Not open for further replies.

KKerr23

Mechanical
Jun 8, 2012
US
I have dimensions that I need to display with .0 but even setting the dimension to one decimal display it only displays it as an integer

I have tried to change the lead_trail_zeroes & the lead_trail_zeroes_scope to default and all but it has not fixed the problem (this was recomended in a previous thread)

Any idea why even changing these settings that the zeroes still will not display?

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

lead_trail_zeros STD_DEFAULT should do it.

----------------------------------------

The Help for this program was created in Windows Help format, which depends on a feature that isn't included in this version of Windows.

If your default dimensioning is set to metric, you will not get trailing zeros.
Trailing zeros to show decimal places for a default tolerance are not allowed with ASME Y14.5M for metric dimensioning.

After setting lead_trail_zeros to std_default, did you create a new dimension? I don't tink changing that setting will change existing dimensions.

"Wildfires are dangerous, hard to control, and economically catastrophic."

Ben Loosli

There is a possibility the sheet format I have is fixed to the ASME standard. I have tried all default and all on the settings but never did any good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back