Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

humid room fogging system

Status
Not open for further replies.

terratech

Civil/Environmental
Feb 8, 2007
US
I am having trouble with the fogging system and nozzles that are in our humid room. I am trying to figure out the stainless steel spheres that are outlined in the ASTM for concrete curing rooms. Does anyone currently have this system in use right now? If so how did you get the slots cut. What size sphere and where did you get the shperes. Does the size really mattter? What size connections are used?

terratech

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

I am familiar with the diagram you are referring to, but have never seen anyone actually use that system. If you are committed to using that system, then call ASTM and ask to be put in contact with someone on the ASTM subcommittee C-1. They will put you in touch with someone responsible for developement and review of that standard (C511). If you are open to other suggestions, there are many other foggers on the market. We use a model LA-1326 fogger distributed by Forney, Inc. We have a 12' x20' room, and i have to turn this thing way down. We are regularly inspected by CCRL, and NVLAP and have not had any problems with this system.

Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back