Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Hydrocad 2 Different Exfiltration Rates

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevin26186

Civil/Environmental
Feb 27, 2015
Hi new to Hydrocad. I'm trying to model a Infiltration Pond/Basin with an exfiltration rate of 2.41, and also a Leach Pit for a wick at the bottom of the basin with an exfiltration rate of 8.27. Didn't know if I could associate 2 different exfiltration rates in the same Pond Node. Trying to save money on a bigger Remove and Replace. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Another quick question. How would I want to model a Grate on top of a set of Leaching Pits? The grate is going to be used for an emergency overflow and will bubble over into an existing lawn area.

Thanks for the quick replay. Model still is missing a piece. I have a horizontal orifice in the same Pond Node as my Leaching Pits. My Orifice is 24" x 24" with an Invert Elevation at grade. I have the node routed to another pond located 50' away that is 3' below orifice invert. Keep getting message alert that Pond #2 is over capacity when there should be more than enough storage to handle the small overflow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back