Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Hydrogen (H2) Generating System

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkopic

Mechanical
Oct 18, 2002
CA
Over the past couple of years I have been involved in the design and development of a number of alternate fuel systems for the transportation industry, all of the fuel systems were mainly CNG systems. During this time I had an opportunity to take a closer look at some Hydrogen fuel cell systems that are out there, such as the Ford fuel cell vehicle.

A few months ago I began looking at different alternatives of generating Hydrogen fuel, trying to get a good grasp on what is out there and which hydrogen generating systems are most efficient and desirable. I was surprised at how much is already out there! At this stage I am looking for ANY information on Hydrogen generation, if anyone could forward me any info or be of help that would be GREAT! At this stage I am not sure what I am attempting to accomplish, just want to get a really good grasp on the technology.

Cheers, [thumbsup2]
Peter K.
p_kopic@telus.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back