Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

I have a customer that has a Select

Status
Not open for further replies.

electrageek

Electrical
Mar 11, 2002
US
I have a customer that has a Selectron PMC 22 see attached picture. I had seen an previous post that indicated there are some people in Eng-Tips that have experience with this unit. The green Run LED is blinking and indicates a problem and that the PLC is not running. I know about many other PLC's but not this one. I am looking for a way to monitor the program and find out what is wrong for the customer. Where can I get the programming software?

https://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=595b168a-3078-4867-a4a8-6e31df177321&file=Selectron_PMC_22.jpg
Replies continue below

Recommended for you

I don't mean to sound flippant, but GOOD LUCK! I've seen 100 different makes and models and have never encountered one of these.

Brad Waybright

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.

There was one short lived member here back in 2005 who claimed to be a Rep for Selectron, but did not post any contact information.
SPDEMON's (Mechanical) Member Profile
After joining Eng-Tips Forums on January 18, 2005, I've logged in 3 times. My last login was on Wednesday, February 2, 2005. I've started 0 threads, posted 3 replies, and written 0 FAQs.

" We are all here on earth to help others; what on earth the others are here for I don't know." -- W. H. Auden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back