Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

I Need any information you have please !!??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bader

Mechanical
May 3, 2002
SA
Hi all ,
I need any information about Releif valves , i am new employee and i want to learn more about Releif valve and if you have any sites i will be grateful for all you supporte .

Thanks,
Bader (Releif Valve Coordinator)
I am always ready for help as much as i can .. so just let me know your Problem .

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Thanks for help , but all the releif valve r for safety my freind , i need the safety releif valve , any information to become familiar with releif valve .

In addition to the valve vendor pages, it might be a good idea to review the code requirements for when and where safety relief valves are required by code, and the associated required documentation.

Sizing and selecting a valve based on a rlief pressure and flow implies one has a good understanding of the basis of the relief flowrate and design pressure of the system.

MR.BADAR
WELL COULD YOU PLEASE HELP ME OUT IN PROVIDING THE INFORMATION I'M LOOKING FOR.
MY PROBLEM IS IN GETTING THE "API 6D" CERTIFICATE FOR REGISTRATION IN CARRYING OUT THE VALVES MAINTENANCE AND REPAIRING SERVICES.
TO WHOM SHOULD I CONTACT AND WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS ITS NEED TO GET THIS AUTHORISATION (LICENCE) FOR CARRYING OUT THIS SERVICES.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION WE ARE ALREADY IN THE APPROVED VENDOR LIST FOR MACHINING SERVICES AND PUMP MAINTENANCE SERVICES.SO NOW WE ARE INTERESTED IN VALVES MAINTENANCE AND REPAIRING SERVICES FOR WHICH THIS CERTIFICATE IS REQUIRED TO PROVE OUR CAPABILITIES AND OFCOURSE CAPACITIES TOO WHICH WE ALREADY PROVED BY GIVING THE MACHINING AND PUMP MAINTENACE SERVICES.

WITH THANKS TO YOU AND ALL THE CONCERNED MEMBERS TOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back