Icelandic national annex to Eurocode 8: ÍST EN 1998-(1-6):(2004-2006)/NA:2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

VasiB

Structural
Sep 14, 2018
GB
Hello all,

I was just wondering if there are any people from Iceland on this forum or people who are involved with projects in Iceland.
I am interested in the seismic areas (hazard map) of the Iceland, which should be covered in the National Annex to EC8.
I would be very grateful if anyone would like to share this document with me (ÍST EN 1998-(1-6):(2004-2006)/NA:2010).

Best regards,
Vasi

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Hello
I think the easiest way is to buy and download what you need from the Icelandic standards site. But I don't know if they are available in English. The price is not to bad compared to the full Eurocode.

Regarding the national annexes for the eurocodes. Some of them are included in the Eurocode which means that you have to buy the full Eurocode to get the annex. The original idea from the EC was that they should be published separatly. Some countries actually publish them separately for free.

Iceland seems to publish them separately but at a cost and if you only need the seismic areas one part should be enough, probably part 1. But you will need the full Eurocode to be able to use the annex.

I don't have the annex myself but I assume that it is copyrighted. And to share material with copyright is usually not ok.

Good Luck

Thomas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back