Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

ICYC (In Case You're Curious) Webinars 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

dik

Structural
Apr 13, 2001
CA
November 7th @ 12 pm Pacific: Addressing Thermal Bridging in Exterior Wall Assemblies;
Meeting link:

November 14th @ 12 pm Pacific: Green Building Design Principles & Embodied Carbon;
Meeting Link:

November 21st @ 12 pm Pacific: Principles of Acoustics & New ASTC Code Requirements
Meeting Link:
-----*****-----
So strange to see the singularity approaching while the entire planet is rapidly turning into a hellscape. -John Coates

-Dik

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Not a bad idea, TLHS. People have talked before about how participation here is more valuable than all their CE credits and PDHs. But alas, we can't claim it.

But if one of two members got certified to offer courses, we could get credit...

That's an incredible idea... too bad I'm too old and wobbly, else, I'd jump to it. The person doing this could likely claim PDH for just doing it. There's a lot of talent on this site.

-----*****-----
So strange to see the singularity approaching while the entire planet is rapidly turning into a hellscape. -John Coates

-Dik

I think teach young Engineers, through this forum, is the first thing to do.
Knowledge should be spread and Not kept under the MAT
PRIDE, sometimes make people insist on their opinions, despite others better ones
NOTE; did pushed my students to joint this forum to learn from you all.
so your voices here are quite admired and appreciated

@ Dik
once worked for RTI [Research Triangular Institue], some project on Waste Management, they do offer international Engineering Services ...
so this Forum COULD BE EASILY leveled and exceed that institute, in offering some kinds of restructuring - planning - monitoring for private or government sectors - Just think about it (takes only a website and legal documents ...)

Can we start an Eng-Tips Annual Conference? Kind of like Bogleheads...change up the meeting place every year and have a keynote speaker. Wouldn't that be fun!

I guess that's what symposium means...my bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back