Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

Import/Export Hydrographs 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

amicka

Civil/Environmental
Aug 2, 2005
US
Can anyone explain to me how I can best export a hydrograph from one HydroCAD file and import it into another HydroCAD file? I want to import a hydrograph as a link node, which requires me to have a .hce file, but I don't have that option on the export end. I would rather not have to manually input the hydrograph. Any suggestions are very welcome. Thanks!

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

The automatic export option is only available on the full HydroCAD program. If you're using the free Sampler, this option is disabled. Remember, the Sampler is licensed for evaluation and educational use. If you're doing projects of more than five nodes then you need to purchase a full program (just $195) with all the features enabled at

I do have the full HydroCAD program. The issue is with the file types HydroCAD has in its "file type" drop-down menus for exporting and importing. To export, I can choose metafiles, text files, and others, but to import I can only use the .hce file type. So I guess my question is, how can I generate an .hce file?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back