Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Importing HECRAS Using INROADS

Status
Not open for further replies.

gbam

Civil/Environmental
Jan 20, 2003
US
In the past we have been able to use GIS Output from HECRAS as input for INROADS. With all the version upgrades for both HECRAS and INROADS we can nolonger import water surface data. Are there special tricks or settings we need to tweak before we can import this type of data? Am I missing something simple?

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

gbam, what versions are you using. From the InRoads SS2 08.11.07.428 release help "This command has been tested on the following versions of software: HEC-2, v.4.6; WSPRO, v.6.0; HEC-RAS, v.2.2."

Here is a link that might help as well.

Training | Consulting | Programming
Facebook: Twitter: Youtube:

The INROADS Versions we have tried include V8 & V8I compatible INROADS Versions (Don't know the actual Numbers) As to the HECRAS models; they are 3.1.3 and 4.0. I do not think Bentley has kept up with the HECRAS updates. Thanks for the link; I will check it out. I may have to request help from Bentley as well. Right now we have to create a vertical alignment of WSEs and manually in 3D write the alignment and project to the dtm. It is a total time consumer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back