Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Ingersoll Rand P70 WD Compressor

Status
Not open for further replies.

nodnerb

Marine/Ocean
Jun 10, 2002
DE
Hi,

I have been searching the net far and wide for an Owners and or Maintenance Manual for one of these Compressors.

I found the Ingersoll Rand site to be particularly useless with it's deluge of popups askinf if you had enjoyed your experience at their site.

It's one of those Compressors that you can tow behind your truck and is commonly used for Jack Hammer ops etc

If anyone can point me in the right direction for a d/l preferred as I'm kinda short of time I would be mighty appreciative.

Cheers

Nodnerb

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Nodnerb,
Go to your nearest Ingersoll Rand Compressor sales and repair facility. They can download all the manuals you will need. The downloads are free for the distributors and can be forwarded to individuals via E-mail. I just did one yesterday for a customer. While the download is free, unfortunately my time to perform this is not. My company charges between $30 & $50 depending on the size of the manual.

Poppeye

I'd agree that is likely the best way unless you are lucky enough that someone here has that manual.

I tried once to dig out some information on Caterpillar engines wrt fuel consumptions and couldn't find the information after a fair bit of searching at their site which I found surprising (like, no one is interested in fuel consumption figures?). Finally phoned a local rep who found it in a couple of minutes so they do tend to know where this stuff is located.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back