Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

intel visual fortran 11.1.065 abaqus verificaton

Status
Not open for further replies.

NazBaba

Mechanical
May 2, 2011
TR
I found in Forums these :
4. Verify the settings before.
intel fortran 11.1 no direct reference to bin folder under the ifortsvars.bat. Right-click the Start menu Abaqus Verification, select Properties, a column in the target by adding the following:
32-bit machine to add: “C: \ Program Files \ Intel \ Compiler \ 11.1 \ 065 \ bin \ ia32 \ ifortvars_ia32.bat” & &. Note that & & followed by a space, and the path to use up half-width expansion of the double quotes.
64-bit machine to add: “C: \ Program Files \ Intel \ Compiler \ 11.1 \ 065 \ bin \ ia32_intel64 \ ifortvars_ia32_intel64.bat” & &.
My goal of 32-bit machine the last column of the content is “C: \ Program Files \ Intel \ Compiler \ 11.1 \ 065 \ bin \ ia32 \ ifortvars_ia32.bat” & & C: \ SIMULIA \ Abaqus \ Commands \ abq6101.bat-verify -all-log & & notepad.exe verify.log | | notepad.exe verify.log

I added my 64 Bit Computer : "C:\ Program Files (x86) \ Intel \ Compiler \ 11.1 \ 065 \ bin \ intel64 \ ifortvars_intel64.bat" &&

But there is a error: The name 'C:\ Program Files (x86) \ Intel \ Compiler \ 11.1 \ 065 \ bin \ intel64 \ ifortvars_intel64.bat' specified in the Target box is nod valid. Make sure the path and file name are correct.

I didn't understand this sentence in forum exactly: and the path to use up half-width expansion of the double quotes.

What can I do now? and are there anything to Abaqus Command in the use of subroutines UMAT because I have a problem: Problem during compilation - ifort.exe not found in PATH.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back