Inventor for metal stamping tooling

Status
Not open for further replies.

TiagoFigueiredo

Industrial
May 22, 2013
PT
Hello,

I work as a tool designer in a metal stamping company. At the moment we are working in a mix of CATIA and NX, but we have found several difficulties in using them, as some lack of productivity, hard to set up, create some powerful templates. All of this is also possible with NX and CATIA, but the associated costs with their modules and the needed knowledge to built something really powerful, is hard and really expensive. So we are a bit frustrated, and we decided that we need to think out of the box.

I have seen a lot of information in the internet, and I thought, this can be a chance for us. Let’s be honest, the difference of price from CATIA or NX to Inventor, is a huge. And with the capabilities of tools like Ilogic, we think the there is a possible chance with Inventor.

But besides of the capabilities from inventor itself, we need to convince our managers that inventor is a real possible choice. For that we would like to find some companies that uses Inventor, for Metal stamping die design, to have as reference. Can you help us to find some?

Thanks in advance by your help.

Tiago Figueiredo
Tooling Engineer

Youtube channel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back