Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Iron Bird Terst Systems

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrWhite10

Mechanical
Jun 5, 2017
IT
Hello Everybody,

I am currently working on a research project concerning the design of an Iron Bird Test Systems architecture for more electric Aircrafts and I am looking more information about this topic up Internet.
I managed to find many documents but I would like to comprehend better this systems and its current layouts, and thus, in order to achieve my purpose, do you know good resources which talk about this test systems?
Any resources (Books, websites, forum and so forth) are welcome. In addition, there would be an outstanding result if I attained information by using free source.

Feel free to write down anything comes to mind.
I look forward to reading your answers.

My Best Regards.

https://www.winemantech.com/campaign/iron-birds/
Replies continue below

Recommended for you

FYI...

SAE AIR5992 DESCRIPTIONS OF SYSTEMS INTEGRATION TEST RIGS (IRON BIRDS) FOR AEROSPACE APPLICATIONS ... see 'embedded references' for other useful specs.

Regards, Wil Taylor

o Trust - But Verify!
o We believe to be true what we prefer to be true. [Unknown]
o For those who believe, no proof is required; for those who cannot believe, no proof is possible. [variation,Stuart Chase]
o Unfortunately, in science what You 'believe' is irrelevant. ["Orion", Homebuiltairplanes.com forum]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back