Is Search broken for this forum? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

elastica

Mechanical
May 1, 2007
US
Every search I do on the UG/NX forum returns the following:

Sorry, the query "(my search term)" produced no results.

This happens regardless of whether I'm searching full text or subject lines. Does this happen for everyone? On (most) other forums it works fine. I'm sorry if this is a well-known issue. I tried to use Search to find out but, umm, ... you see the problem.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Use the Google search to the right of the forum search.

Tim Flater
Senior Designer
Enkei America, Inc.

Some people are like slinkies....they don't really have a purpose, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

It's been down for a while now, and it SUCKS! The Google search produces results, but it's a major PIA to sift through all the results... I keep hoping that they fix it and I've even inquired about it but never received a response. :-|

Regards,
SS
CAD should pay for itself, shouldn't it?

Thanks for the replies. Another problem with relying on the Google search is that the results are a bit stale (in time). For example, a Google search did not find this very thread, whereas a properly functioning local search would have.

Use the google search, but add the forum name in with the search terms (in this case 'Unigraphics'). That will (mostly) limit the results to the forum of interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back