Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Keeping my mind sharp

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilkane3np

Chemical
Jan 25, 2009
US
Hey all, I am a new engineer and currently work in a job that does not allow me to fully utilize the skills and concepts learned while in undergrad. I was wondering if anyone knew how to obtain the teacher editions or solutions manuals to some of the standard texts used in the ChE courses. ( I would list some examples but for some reason I can't think of any right now). I ask because I am trying to go through and keep my mind fresh with some of the problems, but without definite answers and explanations I could just be practicing bad habits and I don't want to do that. I know this isn't a technical question, but I appreciate any and all responses.

Thanks All

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Well, if anyone else is looking, I found one site : . It looks as if users can upload books of their choosing and there are quite a few selections if you search for "chemical engineering" . If there are any others you know I am still open for suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back