kinco motors

Status
Not open for further replies.

stavrinaDeve

Electrical
Feb 15, 2016
GR
hello everyone !
i have kinco's motors ( if anyone has already worked with one of these it will be very helpfull ) and i try to apply torque control giving signals through a PLC.
My control system is like this , where in points A1 ,A2 i have my motors and they move the l1 and l4 .

I have already searched in here for some similar threads but my concern is that my load as you can see isn't stable as the robot moves from right to left and reverse .

My question is : I would like to be able to control or set a certain velocity ,so that i would be able to achieve a movement from right to left and reverse the exact same way back and again ( something like oscillation ). How can i be able to do this using torque control?

I am not using velocity control since it is necessary my robot to have a stable movement .When i tried this mode the robot didn't move in a stable way (it did some ups and downs that i don't want ). My experience says that it needed more torque -to be more powerfull in torque- .

Thank you in advance

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

I think you need a position control loop. Torque is a inside motor parameter not a system.
Sure, first you must be sure that motors have enough torque to do these jobs, with required specifications (acceleration and so on). If not enough torque... no one control system may help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back