Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Lennyworks AssemblyBOM macro problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickjb

Mechanical
Jun 19, 2007
GB
I need to do something pretty similar to AssemblyBOM from Leenyworks. I had a downloaded copy which I have been playing with. I don't think I have done anything drastic but it only works every other time it is run. Very repeatable. One time it works, the next time not, then it works again. I don't think I have changed anything significant. I just nipped over to Lennyworks to start again with a 'clean' version and I can't find it.

Anyone have a link to a new copy?

I'm sure it was here:

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Just found a zipped up original in an old folder and that has the same glitch. After some testing it seems it only does it if I use the windows [X] to exit rather than selecting [close]

Actually, Assy BOM's were introduced in 2009 if you haven't made the leap to 2010 yet.

Solidworks 2009 SP4.1
4GB Ram
Quadro FX3700
2.66GHz Core 2 Quad XP Pro SP2.0

I've encountered similar macro problems in other macros. It usually has to do with the macro not properly closing out all of its objects (i.e. due to unepected exit mode).

Sounds like one of those things you just need to be aware of. I understand Lenny has a double-your-money-back for AssemblyBOM customers that are less than 100% satisfied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back