Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

line overrides

Status
Not open for further replies.

swhits

Military
Feb 3, 2005
US
I am working in V20. I am not able to change my line styles, colors, or thicknesses. For some reason the ribbon bar is greyed out. The only way I can change a line style is to right click on each individual line and chnge them in the properties. I have looked on other users machines to try and find the "setting" I may have changed but can not find it. With V20 it seems that the settings do not change when I unistall and reinstall the software. So I can not "start over" Any help in this area would be greatly appreciated. We use draw in view a lot here so the ability to change them is very important.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Last thing to try would be to delete your registry keys. This means all settings are back to default, so you lose all settings...

Delete this key:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Unigraphics Solutions\Solid Edge\Version 20

A 'Quick-and-Dirty' method which works almost always.

IJsbrand Schipperus

I also had this problem. I had to delete the registry keys only that were for the draft environment, I didn't need to do all of V20. Also, I copied them before deleting them, just in case. When restarting SE, it worked perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back