Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Link "parameter" with "attribute"

Status
Not open for further replies.

JorgeT

Mechanical
Jun 26, 2012
PT
Hello all,

Anyone know how to create a link between "parameters" and "attributes"? I can't do it !!
I want to add "other propertie" like in V5 --> "hardness" or "Heat treatment" to make the bill materials...
any help will be appreciated.

Regards

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Tiago,

to create these attributes you must start in 3d dashboard:
Role--> Collaborative Spaces Control-->Attributes Management-->Physical Product-->"Now you can create new attibutes"

This attributes seems that they are only created in new parts...not on the already created.

Hi ferdo,

I'm trying to make the bill in the 3d app because at the moment only 1 user have license, so all the other app and stuff dont´t make any sens at the moment...So i'm trying use the report command to make the bill, the problem is not be possible link the parameter with attribute...

There is so many new things or diferent things compared to V5... It's impressive, besides the modeling, everything looks new...

I've tried to record a macro in assembly environment, and the result for many different actions, was always the same. Has lost the capability of record macros in assembly environment?
Code:
Sub CATMain()

Dim settingControllers1 As SettingControllers
Set settingControllers1 = CATIA.SettingControllers

Dim settingRepository1 As SettingRepository
Set settingRepository1 = settingControllers1.Item("LPCommonEditor")

boolean1 = settingRepository1.GetAttr("DisplayRequirementsMode")

boolean2 = settingRepository1.GetAttr("DisplayRequirementsMode")

boolean3 = settingRepository1.GetAttr("DisplayRequirementsMode")

boolean4 = settingRepository1.GetAttr("DisplayRequirementsMode")

End Sub

Tiago Figueiredo
Tooling Engineer

Youtube channel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back